Add finishing touches to your look with Ben Nye's Fine Detail Makeup Brushes! Perfect for smaller areas of the face or body, these brushes are made from a range of different bristle types. Find the right shape for eyes, lips and complexion to use with either creme or powder products!
Short Rouge Brush RB-155 Goat Hair Bristles- Full bristled, short-handled personal sized rouge brush.
How to clean your makeup brushes.
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of your cleanser of choice into the palm of your clean hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Re-form the brush head back into its original shape.
- Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the end of the counter, which allows it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can turn mil dewy.