TAG Round Brush #3
Awesome for all face painting designs.
- Synthetic bristle (taklon)
- round brush, with a pointed tip
- Painted wooden handle
- used for outlining, detail work, and filling in small areas
- ideal for making small/thin swirls and teardrops as well as highly detailed line work.
- used to create thin-to-thick lines.
To Use: Dip your brush in your Tag Brush Tub , and blot extra water from a brush on a dry towel, next rub your brush back and forth across the surface of the Split Cake/ paint. Make sure to load your brush equally on both sides of the bristles.
To Clean: Gently rinse all product out in clean water. We also suggest using a little bit of antibacterial soap to sanitise your brushes. dry at a slight angle with brushes facing downward, drying in the sun also helps with sterilisation.